PSG College of technology
PSG & Sons' Charities Trust established the PSG Industrial Institute in 1926, which has its headquarters in Peelamedu, Coimbatore. In 1951, G. R. Damodaran founded PSG College of Technology. PSG College of Technology strives to provide ambitious students with a plethora of opportunities, knowledge, and facilities. For years, PSG Tech, as it is fondly called, has been a symbol of pride and quality education not only in its home city but across the nation. PSG College of Technology set a benchmark in the advancing world, thus becoming an institution for academic excellence, with a futuristic mission of providing world-class engineering education, fostering research and development. It inspires innovative applications of technology and moulds young men and women to become potential engineers in this technically competitive world for the betterment of the country. It has stood out amongst all the other competitors in the field of engineering education as an AICTE-approved, Anna University-affiliated, and ISO 9001-certified institution.